My gender should be irrelevant to you

What are your pronouns?

Well, if you ask, I'll reply my gender is irrelevant to you and for most conversations you'll have about me so why should you actually need it? I'm against the overuse of gender in language and the stereotypes attached to genders.

 When you say the sentence:

Andrea doesn't want to come, he's very stubborn.

What you're actually saying is:

Andrea doesn't want to come, they (who, by the way, are masculine and should do manly things) are very stubborn.

For anyone to express that someone is stubborn, the gender is irrelevant! 

I'd prefer everyone to use a generally accepted neutral pronoun that isn't shared with the plural but given the most available neutral option is "they/them", that's what I try using as much as I can unless they specified their pronoun as he/she.

On a day to day basis it's hard and weird to use "they/them" but the more you use it, the less gender stereotypes you inject in your conversations and the easier it gets. 

I'd say it's almost mandatory to use they/them when filling out feedback for a candidate on an interviewing process for a job, I always use neutral and I'd encourage everyone to use neutral pronouns or just say "The candidate demonstrates... " 

I hope the we eventually come with a better neutral pronoun that doesn't collide with plural but until then, my pronouns are "they/them" and I don't mind if you use he or she with me, I just don't think you should need to specify my gender when talking about me.